Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New seasons of shows that I love

September is going to be a great month for television watching. Some of my favorite shows are starting back up with new seasons this month so it is time to set the TiVo.

Entourage - Sunday 9-7-2008



Heroes - Monday 9-22-2008



Californication - Sunday 9-28-2008



Star Wars: The Clone Wars 10-3-2008




This will keep me occupied until October when the start of the 2008-2009 NHL season starts. Yup, getting NHL Center Ice again!

It is looking like I am going to have to wait until first part of 2009 for new episodes of Lost. Grrrrrrrr.



If anyone has any other series that they enjoy, or are looking forward to a first season of please let me know. Please no ER, House, or Grey's Anatomy. That is not my kind of show.

No comments: