Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer

When Blizzard first announced that the new expansion would be a big fucking Kung Fu Panda sequel I was seriously going to cancel my 2 accounts.  The idea of every time I logged on and saw one of these little bastards running around, and you know there will be a shit ton of them, made me envision hearing Jack Black all night long.  Thinking that WoW was now going to go the way of Everquest and start putting out craptastic expansions was a real turn off to continuing to play.  I mean I think we can all agree that Cataclysm was definitely NOT a good expansion.  It really was a let down.  Where was our Burning Cruisades?  Where was our Lich King?  Brand new, completely different zones that were exciting and fun to explore.  Not the same old creatures and zones just rehashed with bigger punch. 

Then I watched the new cinematic Blizzard released today.  Now I am actually a bit more excited about this expansion.  I am not sure I am going to make a panda express toon yet, but I will definitely make a Monk.  Got my heirloom gear ready to go!


I like the idea that everyone can start with a Panda and at level 10 can choose to go Alliance or Horde.  Going to make the starting zones extremely congested and make questing difficult.  Having to fight everyone else for the same drops will suck.

Looks like I am not going to cancel just yet.  I mean seriously, I have 6 level 85's that I have to get to 90 now!

 



No comments: