Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello neighbors, we are the police. OPEN UP!

So last night Jayna and I were laying in bed trying to go to sleep. It was one of those nights where we were both tired, but could not fall asleep. So what do you do when this happens? Well if you are us you watch really terrible movies. Like the one we watched last night. The Tommy Lee Jones CLASSIC:



If anything might work to make me nod off, this shining example of film making most definatly had a good shot.

We were about 3/4 of the way through the movie, and sitting at about 1:30am by the clock in the bedroom when we hear a really strange banging sound. We jump out of bed and I head for the door to check down the stairs while Jayna looks out the window. It turns out that there were police officers in the backyard of the house directly behind us banging on the sliding back door.

If you have read my previous post about hating people, you will note that this is the same neighbor that set the speed record for me not liking them. The very same neighbor who feels it is vital to the exestance of her grass to water it daily with a mobile sprinkler set to full blast. This blast has now officially washed the back side of my house clear of any dust, as well as washing my entire back patio clean and turned my grass to a nice swamp area.

Now we get to deal with cops busting down the door at 1:30am?

I hate people!

No comments: