Thursday, October 2, 2008

Samael and Amorphis in Seattle

I just saw a posting that the band Samael will be playing in Seattle on October 10th. They are playing at El Corezone . I am not going to be able to make this show as I work next weekend and it is too short notice to get up there. If you are in the area I would STONGLY suggest checking out this show. I am hooked on their release SOLAR SOUL.




If you read this, and you do make it to the show...let me know how it was. I would love to see these guys live.



They happen to be playing with a favorite of mine - AMORPHIS. Now I must say that I happen to prefer the Amorphis that still had Pasi Koskinen singing. Although "Silent Water" was not a bad release and Tomi Joutsen does a pretty good job on vocals. Either way it would be great to see them and see how Tomi does singing the older stuff.



Also...this Friday the same place is having Helloween playing along with Gama Ray. That might be a good show as well.



Then Saturday night October 4th they will have The Cruxshadows. I ended up missing the show here in Boise last night so someone please go to this show and let me know how they were!

No comments: